In addition to Air Jordan 36, Washington Wizards rising star Rui Hachimura will receive another Player Exclusive kicks from the Jordan Brand to pay homage to the 24-year-old’s Japanese roots. This time, the Jumpman team’s tribute will be in the form of Air Jordan 1 Low OG. Continue reading below for more announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu.
Air Jordan 1 Low OG "Cranes" PE honors Hachimura's Japanese heritage
Also known as the “Cranes” colorway, this special edition Air Jordan 1 Low OG is designed with cranes and florals throughout the Black upper base. The design is a nod to Japanese heritage. The Swoosh features a Black patent with Metallic Gold accents.
Other designs include the Metallic Gold scheme seen in the tongue’s “Nike Air” logo, Wings logo on the heel, and lace aglets atop White midsole and Grey rubber outsole.
Unfortunately for sneaker enthusiasts, Hachimura’s upcoming Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Cranes” PE will only be exclusive to “Friends and Family”. Stay tuned to secondary markets such as StockX and GOAT as pairs may be up for cop soon. However, expect that the market value will come with a hefty price tag.
Here are more detailed looks of the Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Cranes” PE
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu:
- Nike Air Force 1 “Picante Red” will be released in the coming weeks.
- Reebok Answer IV “Dynamic Blue” will hit the racks on October 7, 2022.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! x adidas Collection will be available later this year.
- Patta x New Balance 990v3 “Olive” will be available at Patta on September 30, 2022 and globally on October 7, 2022.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 “Flax” will return on September 30, 2022.