German brand adidas teams up with Yu-Gi-Oh!, the famous trading card game and manga series created by the late Kazuki Takahashi, to introduce a new anime-theme sneaker collection. Check out more announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu below!
The Yu-Gi-Oh! x adidas collection offer two silhouettes
The upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! X adidas Collection will come in two footwear, namely the ADI2000 and the Reptosagge.
The ADI2000 is the brand’s new sneaker inspired by the skate shoes released in 2000. On the other hand, the Repostagge is a slide silhouette first introduced in 1999. The collection will comprise two silhouettes.
The two silhouettes are inspired by Yami Yugi’s Dark Magician and Seto Kaiba’s Blue Eyes White Dragon. Also, each pair has a tag that features the different parts of the Exodia.
The collection will come in a Yu-Gi-Oh!-inspired special packaging box.
The Yu-Gi-Oh! X adidas Collection will be released in the coming weeks at selected adidas stores. The price tag of the anime-inspired footwear is yet to be revealed.
Here are more images of the upcoming Yu-Gi-Oh! X adidas Collection:
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu:
- Nike Dunk Low “Gold Swoosh” will be released in the coming weeks.
- Adidas adiFOM Q “Black Carbon” will be available later this year.
- Adidas adiFOM Q “White/Grey” will hit the racks later this year.
- Adidas adiFOM Q “Wonder White” will be released soon.
- Air Jordan 1 Utility “Neutral Olive” will be up for grab on October 7, 2022.