A unique Nike SB Dunk Low collaboration serves a tasty dish in Today’s Sneaker Menu.
Famous skate spot Freedom Plaza gets nod from Nike
Dubbed as “Golden Hour”, this Crushed D.C x Nike SB Dunk Low collaboration will come in a White tumbled leather base with Brown overlays. The tongue tab is implemented with mesh materials along with a Nike SB with a Crushed D.C. branding.
The Orange accent goes throughout the tongue, ankle collar, and Nike branding on the heel tab. Moreover, the Swoosh will come Orange and marble-styled design which matches the pair’s outsole with Nike Grind speckles.
The pair’s design is finished with Crushed branding at the back of the tongue and on the insoles.
The Crushed D.C x Nike SB Dunk Low “Golden Hour” is set for release on two separate occasions. Pairs will be available at Crushed on October 7, 2022, while other skate shops will release them on October 8, 2022.
This much-awaited collaboration will be available for US$110.
Here are more detailed looks of the upcoming Crushed D.C x Nike SB Dunk Low
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Undercover x Air Force 1 Low Collection is set for release on October 12, 2022.
- Concepts x Vault by Vans “Question the Answers” Collection will be available on October 7, 2022.
- Jordan Luka 1 “Racer Blue” will hit the racks on October 11, 2022.
- Nike Air Huarache Crater “Dark Smoke Grey” is set for release in the coming weeks.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low “Bronx Origins” will hit the stores on October 14, 2022.