Lady sneakerheads have something to look forward to as the new silhouette of the Air Jordan 11 is now on its way. Check out more from Today’s Sneaker Menu below!
This Air Jordan 11 resembles an iteration from 2016
Also known as Air Jordan 11 Velvet “Midnight Navy”, this pair mirrors the 2016 release Air Jordan 11 Velvet “Night Maroon”, but just in a different silhouette. This iteration will come in Midnight Navy, Metallic Silver, and White color scheme.
The upper is infused with Midnight Navy nubuck base, replacing Air Jordan 11’s signature patent leather atop a White midsole and a Navy semi-translucent outsole. A Metallic Silver Jumpman logo on the medial portion completes the design.
This women-exclusive Air Jordan 11 Velvet “Midnight Navy” will hit the racks on November 11, 2022 at selected Nike stores and other authorized retailers. The price tag is set at US$225.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Air Jordan 11 Velvet “Midnight Navy”
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid “Exploration Unit” is set for release later this year.
- Brain Dead X Reebok Shaqnosis will hit the racks on October 6, 2022.
- Air Jordan 4 “Canyon Purple” will be available on October 15, 2022.
- Air Jordan 12 Low Golf “Playoffs” will be released later this year.
- Nike Air Presto “Paint Splatter” will hit the stores soon.