The New Balance 550 took the sneaker community by storm as it is now one of the most sought pairs out there. Soon, the highly-coveted pair will hit the racks while donning its newest iteration.
The New Balance 550 sets a clean-looking silhouette
The clean-looking New Balance 550 “White Gum” will come in a White leather base along with Sail suede overlays and mesh tongue. The pair will also don its the brand’s “N” logo shaded in White with Grey accents and the “550” branding shaded in Grey on the medial.
The Grey New Balance logo on the heel and insoles finish the design atop a mixed White and Sail midsole and Gum rubber outsole.
The upcoming New Balance 550 “White Gum” is set for release in the coming weeks at selected New Balance stores and other authorized retail shops. The price tag is set at US$110.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming New Balance 550 “White Gum”
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- New Balance 550 “Black Gum” will also be available in the coming weeks.
- Nike SB Dunk Low “Adobe/Red Gum” is set for release in 2023.
- Panini x Reebox Question “Prizm” Collection will be released on November 4, 2022.
- Nike Air Deldon “Be True” will be released in the coming weeks.
- Jordan Legacy 312 “Exploration Unit” will hit the racks in the coming weeks.