Nike and Kevin Durant continue to honor the Brooklyn Nets superstar’s late Aunt Pearl in her courageous battle against lung cancer. This time, the sentimental silhouette “Aunt Pearl” will appear in the Nike KD 15.
The Aunt Pearl silhouette first appeared in the Nike KD 4
The Nike KD 15 “Aunt Pearl” will come in a signature Pink silhouette as a nod to Durant’s late Aunt Pearl and the Kay Yow Cancer Foundation. The pair will also feature floral designs on the tongue, insoles, and heels.
This upcoming silhouette of the Nike KD 15 will hit the racks later this year at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops. The price tag is set at US$160.
A performance review of the recently-released Nike KD 15 is available here!
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Nike KD 15 “Aunt Pearl”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Nike Dunk High “Plaid” is set for release in the coming weeks.
- Nike Dunk Low “Teddy Bear” will hit the racks later this year.
- Adidas Trae Young 2 “Core Black” will be released on November 1, 2022.
- MCM x Puma Slipstream Lo “Show Up” will be released globally on October 8, 2022.
- Air Jordan 1 High OG “True Blue” is set for release on January 2023.