The Valentine’s Day celebration may not be celebrated until February 2023, but Nike already teased a pair that sneakerheads must look forward to for the upcoming annual occasion. This time, a Valentine-themed Nike Dunk Low will be up for cop. Check out more announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu below!
Maroon is the new color of love in this offering of the Nike Dunk Low
Known as the “Valentine’s Day” silhouette, this offering of the Nike Dunk Low will come in Night Maroon leather base uppers along with Pale Ivory overlays. In addition, the Night Maroon color scheme goes through the mesh tongue.
The pair also dons a Soft Pink scheme that can be seen on the Nike logo on the tongue tab, insole branding, Swoosh, and Nike branding on the heels atop a Pale Ivory midsole and Night Maroon rubber outsole.
This exciting silhouette of the Nike Dunk Low is expected to be released on February 2023 at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops. Pairs will be up for grab for US$120.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Nike Dunk Low “Valentine’s Day”
Other Notable Announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu:
- Adidas Yeezy Quantum “Hi-Res Coral” will be released this month.
- Air Jordan 37 “Raptors” will be available in stores on October 13, 2022.
- Reebok Question Low “Patent Toe” is set for release on October 21, 2022.
- Aime Leon Dore x New Balance 650R will hit the racks on October 3, 2022.
- South Park x adidas Campus 80’s “Towelie” will be restocked on October 6, 2022.