Titan, a renowned Philippine-based retailer, and Jordan Brand will team up once more for another sneaker collaboration project. This time, a special edition Air Jordan 2 Low will be released exclusively in women’s sizes.
The Titan x Air Jordan 2 Low offers a combination of various materials
The Titan x Air Jordan 2 Low will come in a White leather base along with Grey suede overlays on the tongue and medial portion and a Chlorophyll corduroy toe cap.
This offering of the Air Jordan 2 Low will also feature Green accents on the medial and heel counter while the Teal accents appear on the eyelets and tongue. Lastly, the Orange scheme is featured on the tongue’s wings logo, sock liner, Titan-designed insoles, and a portion of the rubber outsole.
The design is then finished with a speckled midsole along with a Sail rubber outsole. This special edition sneaker will also come with a custom Titan hangtag.
The official release date of the Titan x Air Jordan 2 Low is yet to be announced. Additionally, pairs will be available at Titan stores and other selected retail stores for US$200.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Titan x Air Jordan 2 Low
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Jordan Dub Zero “Fire Red” will hit the racks later this year.
- Air Jordan 1 Low “Hoops” will be released exclusively in kids’ sizes in the coming weeks.
- Capcom x Reebok Shaq Attaq “Street Fighter” is set for release on October 29, 2022.
- Reebok Question Mid “Miami” will be up for grabs later this year.
- New Balance 990v3 Made in USA “White/Blue” will be released on November 23, 2022.