The renowned Air Jordan 1 High OG will add a new flavor to its collection. This time, the highly-sought pair will be dressed in a Gorge Green silhouette.
This Air Jordan 1 High OG shares a similar blocking as 2020’s CO. JP “Midnight Navy” and 2021’s “Bordeaux” silhouettes
Dubbed as “Gorge Green”, this offering of the Air Jordan 1 High OG will come in a White leather base along with Green overlays atop a White midsole and Green rubber outsole.
The wings logo and the Swoosh of the pair will come in a Silver color scheme similar to the implementation with 2020’s CO.JP “Midnight Navy” and 2021’s “Bordeaux” colorways.
The Air Jordan 1 High OG “Gorge Green” will hit the racks on November 26, 2022, at selected retailers. The price tag is set at US$180.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Air Jordan 1 High OG “Gorge Green”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Pharell x adidas Hu NMD S1 Ryat “Black” is set for release on October 15, 2022.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid “Alternate Bred” will hit the stores in the coming weeks.
- New Balance 1906R Cordura will be available later this year.
- Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner “Flax” is set for release later this year.
- Nike Dunk High “Lunar New Year” will kickstart 2023.