Today’s Sneaker Menu features the big return of a classic silhouette of the iconic Air Jordan 1 High 85.
This Air Jordan 1 High 85 nods to the 1985 release
The Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Black/White” will reappear in the classic high-cut shape from the 1985 release. This returning silhouette will come in a clean-looking White leather base along with Black overlays.
Moreover, the “Nike Air” branding appears on the tag attached to the nylon tongue and insoles along with the signature wings logo on the ankle collar atop a White midsole and a Black rubber outsole.
The huge return of the Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Black/White” will happen on February 2023 at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops. The price tag is set at US$200.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Black/White”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Maharishi Reebox x LT Court Hemp will be released on October 28, 2022.
- Jordan Delta 3 Low “Jordan Paris Collective” is set for release exclusively on women’s sizes on October 28, 2022.
- New Balance TWO WXY V3 “Cerebral” will hit the racks on November 4, 2022.
- Nike Air Kukini “Pilgrim” will be available next year.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid “University Blue” will hit the stores in the coming weeks.