Today’s Sneaker Menu features a new and exciting silhouette of the highly-sought Air Jordan 1 Low.
Jordan Brand adds a twist to the Air Jordan 1 Low "Sport Spice"
Dubbed as “Sport Spice”, this offering of the Air Jordan 1 Low will come in a Black leather upper along with Sport Spice overlays and Swoosh. Jordan Brand added a twist to the design, making the Swoosh and overlays basketball-textured.
The mesh tongue and laces are shaded in Black atop a Coconut Milk midsole and Sport Spice rubber outsole. The White Jumpman logo on the tongue and the Black wings logo on the heels conclude the pair’s features.
The upcoming Air Jordan 1 Low “Sport Spice” will be up for grabs in the coming weeks at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops. Pairs will be available exclusively in women’s sizes for US$120.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Air Jordan 1 Low “Sport Spice”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Stray Rats x New Balance 580 is set for release on October 28, 2022.
- Nike Air Force 1 “Fresh” will hit the racks on November 4, 2022.
- Zion Williamson x Air Jordan 1 Low OG “Voodoo” will be released on November 8, 2022.
- Air Jordan 1 Elevate High “Titanium” is set for release later this year.
- Air Jordan 1 FlyEase “Fire Red” will be up for grabs in the coming weeks.