The Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 12 nods the sport's playing field
The Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 12 will come in Cream leather upper along with Light Brown textured overlays. A mud splatter design can also be seen throughout the medial and heel as a nod to the golf course.
Speaking of golf courses, the insoles of the pair are designed with grass and mud graphics to represent the sport’s playing field. Moreover, the semi-translucent outsole is also dressed in a Green scheme for the same purpose.
The Eastside Golf’s logo appears on the tongue and through a hangtag to finish the design. Pairs will come in special packaging.
The Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 12 will be up for grabs at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops on November 12, 2022. The price tag is set at US$200.
Here are more detailed looks at the Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 12
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Black/White” is set for release on February 2023.
- Neckface x Nike SB Dunk Low will hit the racks on October 27, 2022.
- One Piece x Vans collection will be released on November 11, 2022.
- Nike Air Force 1 Low “Tiger Stripes” will be released in the coming weeks.
- Adidas Crazy 1 “Sunshine” will hit the stores on October 22, 2022.