PUMA and LaMelo Ball are now set to release the Charlotte Hornets superstar’s second signature pair, the PUMA MB.02, after a successful sneaker line debut earlier this year.
The PUMA MB.02 is ready to exceed expectations
Dubbed as “Supernova”, this silhouette of the soon-to-be-released PUMA MB.02 is dressed in Ultra Orange. The upper is infused with woven mesh with a wings design. The one-time All-Star’s signature logo appears in a Blue tone on the tongue and on the heel counter.
The pair will also boast PUMA’s cutting-edge technology, the NITRO foam, atop a non-slip rubber compound outsole.
The much-awaited PUMA MB.02 “Supernova” will hit the racks on October 21, 2022, at selected PUMA stores and other retailers. The price tag is set at US$130.
A performance review of the upcoming PUMA MB.02 will be available soon!
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming PUMA MB.02 “Supernova”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- New Balance 990v6 “Grey” will hit the stores in the coming weeks.
- Reebok Answer DMX “Black Gold” will be released soon.
- Nike Dunk High “Plaid” is set for release later this year.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid “Pink Lavender” will be released in the coming weeks.
- Nike Dunk Low Next Nature “Wheat Gold” will be released in 2023.