Today’s Sneaker Menu features the grand return of the infamous adidas Kobe 1 “Sunshine” in the sneaker game later this month.
The adidas Crazy 1 "Sunshine" draws inspiration from a famous car
Now dubbed as adidas Crazy 1 “Sunshine”, the late great Kobe Bryant’s first signature pair with adidas will come in Golden Yellow molded upper along with an EVA midsole and torsional system.
The returning adidas Crazy 1, a sneaker that raised sneakerheads’ eyebrows when it first released in 2001, will also feature a grip on the forefoot and a spoiler on the heel to complete the pair’s Audi TT Roadster-inspired vibes.
Sneaker enthusiasts and ballers alike will have a chance to grab a pair of the infamous adidas Crazy 1 “Sunshine” on October 22, 2022 at selected adidas stores and other authorized retail shops.
The price tag is set at US$140. However, expect that the pair’s market value will skyrocket overtime.
Here are more detailed looks at the adidas Crazy 1 “Sunshine”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Adidas Ultra Boost 1.0 DNA “Might Ducks” collection is set for release later this year.
- Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 “Salt” will hit the racks on October 22, 2022.
- New Balance 580 “Olive” will be released later this year.
- Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 12 will be up for grabs on November 12, 2022.
- Eastside Golf x Air Jordan 1 Low will hit the stores on November 12, 2022.