Today’s Sneaker Menu features the much-awaited return of the Nike LeBron 2 “Midnight Navy”, a pair that was originally released in 2004. This is the sneaker that LeBron James laced up on his stint with Team USA during the 2004 Olympics.
The Nike LeBron 2 "Midnight Navy" was originally released in 2004
Also dubbed as “USA”, this offering of the Nike LeBron 2 will come in Midnight Navy ballistic mesh base along with White leather overlays and Crimson accents. The pair will also feature a removable ankle strap with a Swoosh logo and LeBron’s logo atop a full-length Zoom Air Unit.
The Nike LeBron 2 “USA/Midnight Navy” will make its grand return on October 25, 2022, at selected Nike stores and other authorized retailers. The price tag is set at US$210.
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Nike LeBron 2 “USA/Midnight Navy”
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- Jordan Zion 2 “Hyper Crimson” is set for release later this month.
- Adidas Yeezy 450 “Stone Flax” will hit the stores on October 21, 2022.
- Air Jordan 9 “Fire Red” will hit the racks on November 23, 2022.
- Nike Dunk Low “ Halloween” is set for release on November 27, 2022.
- New Balance 580 “Natural Indigo” will be released later this year.