Every design is a nod to the Japanese culture
This Air Jordan 37 colorway will be dressed in Siren Red Lenoweave upper. Hachimura’s Japanese heritage will be featured in the pair’s upper and insoles.
Moreover, the pair will be infused with Jordan 23 foam midsole along with a carbon plate in the midfoot and Air Zoom unit in the forefoot.
The Air Jordan 37 Rui Hachimura will hit the stores later this year at selected Nike stores and other authorized retail shops. The price tag is set at US$205.
A performance review of the Air Jordan 37 will be out soon!
Here are more detailed looks at the upcoming Air Jordan 37 Rui Hachimura
Other notable announcements from Today’s Sneaker Menu
- CiroLoco x adidas Forum Low is set for release on October 19, 2022.
- Air Jordan 12 “Floral” will be released exclusively in Grade School sizes on October 19, 2022.
- New Balance 550 “Pink Sand” will be available on October 19, 2022.
- Concepts x Reebok Question Mid “Draft Class” will hit the racks on October 22, 2022.
- Air Jordan 1 Mid “Cement Gray” will be released later this year.